Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a talented and accomplished Information Systems Analyst for a permanent leadership opportunity with our Real Estate/Property Management client! If you bring at least 2 years of experience supporting software and/or web applications and have an interest in moving toward leadership, this is a great role for you! If you have a passion for delivering top notch customer service and technical support, we'd love to talk to you about this opening!
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 108,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Manage, troubleshoot, and document computer business system access and use; specifically, Yardi Voyager, Payables Nexus, Aptexx, Rent Café, Yieldstar and others. Identify and implement system improvements.
- Identify new and enhance existing system integration points. Continued review of product changes and enhancements.
- Maintain and support all system Integrations with Yardi Voyager.
- Perform the month end close process at the end of each month (Backup).
- Maintain lease documents for Voyager and Rent Café.
- Manage Amenity based pricing process.
- Oversee recruitment, selection, training, development, and motivation of Information Systems team members. Provide positive or negative feedback regarding performance in a timely manner.
- Assist in the testing and implementation of various systems.
- Maintenance and management of the YieldStar pricing system.
- Management, coordination and implementation of workflows and best practices in Yardi Rent Café.
- Collaborate with the Systems Workflow Coordinator for updates to training materials, workflows and various other projects.
- Act as a liaison between IS/IT and other departments in the implementation of new systems and ongoing support.
- Manage and oversee the property data conversion process on newly acquired properties.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills. Ability to work well with others and interface with department leaders.
- Ability to identify, recommend and implement areas of system improvement.
- Supervise related consulting and vendor relationships.
- Provide feedback, ideas, solutions and strategies that will bring value to the organization.
- Perform other duties as requested by VP of IS/IT.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Systems Analysis
- HRIS (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.