We have an immediate need for a Mid Level Windows Engineer opportunity with a client of ours in San Antonio, TX. This is a direct hire role and must sit in San Antonio.
Requirements and background for this role include the following:
- A bachelor's (or higher) degree or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related field required.
- At least 3-5 years of experience operating and maintaining Microsoft Windows servers in a large enterprise environment required.
- Must be a Windows Server Engineer with experience with supporting MS Exchange environment
- Will be supporting automation efforts therefore Powershell scripting experience will be required
- MS SCCM, ability to complete patch deployments and patch management
- Hands on experience with VMWare VSphere; Hypervisor Virtualization
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $82,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
This role is responsible for the technical operation of infrastructure, primarily focused on operating systems, virtualization, collaboration, and server hardware.
Operation and maintain the following:
- Microsoft Windows Server Environment
- Microsoft Exchange
- Skype for Business
- VMWare and VSphere Environment
- Able to automate using PowerShell or similar scripting such as Python
- Follow ITIL based service management processes to include Change, Incident, and Request processes
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Powershell (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Microsoft SCCM (1 year of experience is required)
- Microsoft Exchange (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Skype for Business (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Hypervisor Virtualization
- Windows (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.