Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Newport Beach, California
job type: Contract
salary: $43.26 - 60.09 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Be inspired to identify and innovate in areas where automation can replace manual work.
- Capable of juggling multiple stakeholders and product releases simultaneously.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills. Able to understand problems and break down work into logical/manageable components.
- Integrate and interface ServiceNow with other systems using web services and other web-based technologies such as XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, REST/SOAP.
- Hands-on experience in all client side and server-side objects of ServiceNow like Client Scripts, Catalog Client Scripts, UI Policy, Catalog UI Policy, BR, Script Include, ACL, Form Design, Form
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.