Our direct-client is looking for a Principal Software Engineer (.Net) to join their growing team! The right candidate has technical lead experience, including design/architecture and best practices with coding standards. This role will be instrumental in helping leadership define technical roadmaps for future state. The right candidate has extensive C#/.Net experience, APIs, SQL, and Azure experience. This role is 100% remote (EST Hours). There is no sponsorship provided for this role.
location: JACKSONVILLE, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Leads the technical design and implementation of software systems using modern, industry-standard patterns, practices, and technology
- Defines, drives, develops and implements technology solutions working closely with the Manager of Software Engineering and Technical Architect.
- Is a subject matter expert who performs coding and unit testing of highly complex software systems using modern technology and development practices
- Research and remain informed of software development industry best practices relating to modern technology, development tools, and development patterns
- Participates in software design meetings, analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements, and designs the technical solution
- Creates reusable components and APIs using industry best practices
- Collaborates with development team members to ensure adherence to coding and security standards through regular code reviews
- Mentors junior, mid-level and senior developers which includes best practices and technology
- Designs long term solutions to recurring application issues and the reduction of technical debt
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Software Architecture
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.