Staff Validation Engineer Manager needed for a large hyperscale storage solutions provider. This person will lead at team of engineers in new product introduction (NPIs) to current customers. This will include execution and enablement of products through the qualification life cycle, including power on, debug, triage of issues and resolution for on time delivery.
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 175,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Acts as the primary owner on behalf of the field engineering organization for the NPI functions related to the customer which you would be responsible for. Continuously build and leads a team of engineers focusing on delivering NPIs. Coordinate with cross-functional teams including engineering, sales, design, program management, to deliver and execute NPI for the customer.
- Identify and routinely uses the most effective and cost-efficient business practices to execute processes; continually evaluates their effectiveness and appropriateness. Exercise independent judgment in planning and organizing work; monitors performance and reports status to senior management.
- Troubleshoots relatively complex problems and issues.
- Ensures employee compliance with Company policies, procedures and practices.
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Validation (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.