As an AI Technical Writer and Training Lead, you will support the creation of technical documentation and content standards for our conversational AI platform. Partnering with cross-functional subject matter experts including those from Product and Engineering, you will stay closely aligned the product pipeline, and create a robust training program and clear documentation that provides a top-notch internal customer experience. You have a metrics-driven approach, making decisions based on data, with an eye for detail.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 60 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Developing a training program for users including conversational designers, linguists, and chatbot optimizers
- Creating persona-driven end-to-end documentation - starting at information gathering to a polished final product, understanding and addressing goals and pain points of users
- Developing and owning documentation standards and methodologies, as well as evolving content and process as needed
- Partnering with Product on market research to ensure that we are following best-in-class documentation standards in the AI space
- Gathering feedback from stakeholders and pro-actively refining documentation based on your analysis
- Designing and producing video tutorials, from script development through production
- Building good relationships with partners and regularly communicating the status updates
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Technical Writing (7 years of experience is required)
- Training (2 years of experience is required)
- Artificial Intelligence (2 years of experience is required)
- Chat Bots (1 year of experience is required)
- Confluence (2 years of experience is required)
- Camtasia (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.