We're looking for a Wireless Network Engineer that will support design and installation activities across the project and will validate vendor installs are performed to standard. The Wireless Network Engineer will validate service performance using testing and monitoring tools, and will help to resolve post-installation service issues.
location: Anaheim, California
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
The wireless network infrastructure includes wireless access points, antennas, controllers, switches, and cabling. A successful candidate has knowledge and skills necessary to select, connect, configure, and troubleshoot various wireless networking devices based on practical experience.
- Provide engineering support for wireless access points, antennas, cabling, switches, and controllers in support of the Wi-Fi Program
- Ensure documentation and configurations are updated for wireless access points, antennas, cabling, and controllers
- Conduct and/or review wireless RF surveys and interpret results
- Perform post installation Wi-Fi validation and performance testing
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Network Engineer
- ekahau (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.