Our client, a global manufaturer of medical deivecs and products, is in need of a Lead/Principal Full Stack Developer for their software development team. This person will not only make enhancements but particiapte is full bulding of their application suite. They have the opportunity to oversee technical development and review for code optimization
location: Lake Bluff, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 155,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
We are looking for a hybrid of front-end developer and back-end developer that will be outward facing for our client's mobile suite of applications. Contributing to new-build as well as planning enhancements. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- knowledge of working in Cloud environments (Azure and AWS) leveraging various web application development and deployment technologies
- programming experience working on Linux O/S, Programming languages such Java, Kotlin, .Net/C#, and various SQL and NO-SQL databases
- Experience working with server technologies including Apache, ISS, Node.js, Nginx and J2EE and Spring Framework.
- Experience working with various Identity management platform such as AWS Cognito, Azure AD B2C, Okta and oAuth0
- Experience in API design and development using microservices architecture
- String knowledge in development for high performance and secure application development for large to very large enterprises
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with attention to detail and a head for problem solving.
- Creating and building mobile and web-based applications alongside our graphic design team, and turning them into effective, efficient code.
- Experience in Java backend and React.js
- Coding for various platforms to ensure functionality across multiple channels.
- Leveraging authentication and authorizations services to access backend RESTful services / APIs.
- Leading and developing best practices for Full Stack Engineer team.
- Designing user-based interactions through effective front-end architecture.
- Developing functional databases, applications and servers to support our websites on the back end.
- Developing and designing RESTful services and APIs.
- Troubleshooting issues and problem solving as necessary.
- Keeping current with industry trends and developments that can be applied to company needs.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Associates
- JAVA DEVELOPER
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.