Seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Microsoft Dynamics CRM Administrator to work as part of an agile team to deliver features and support to the enterprise. This person will work closely with developers, product owners, and stakeholders to define, estimate, and implement solutions to business needs.
location: Indianapolis, Indiana
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design, configure, test and deploy changes to CRM database entities, fields, screens, forms, workflows, reports and dashboards.
- Support simple data uploads to Dynamics CRM using third party tools (Scribe, Kingswaysoft)
- Facilitate and/or create new procedures and processes that support advancing technologies or capabilities
- Build, support, and maintain moderately complex processes, CRM applications, and data
- Evaluate high-level project information and assess project components to forecast work effort required
- Provide peer-level review and mentoring to other admins as well as developers
- Responsible for technical and production support documentation in accordance with department standards and industry best practices.
- Provide production support for simple to intermediate incidents
- Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Proficiency in installing and deploying CRM Organizations
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM workflow design, custom configuration, integration, and report/dashboard development.
- Demonstrated proficiency in customizing and creating CRM entities, understanding and implementing business workflows and processes.
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing users and security roles
- Demonstrated proficiency in using the either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft .NET 3.5+ development using C#
- Experience with Azure SQL Database as a Service
- Experience creating unit tests for new and existing code
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- SQL Server
- SQL server Administrator
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.