Our client is a global healthcare leader that manufacturers medical devices. You will have an opportunity to work on their Covid-19 rapid test team to design and create solutions. In this role, you will be working in a hybrid capacity as a front-end and back-end developer building mobile suite applications.
location: Lake Bluff, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Our client in the northern suburbs of Chicagoland is looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer. WHAT YOU'LL DO
Work in a hybrid capacity as a front-end developer and back-end developer, building the visible parts of their mobile suite of applications. CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE, YOU'LL BRING MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:
- Building mobile and web-based applications with the graphic design team, and creating effective, efficient code.
- Designing user-based interactions through effective front-end architecture.
- Developing functional databases, applications and servers to support our websites on the back end.
- Coding for various platforms to ensure functionality across multiple channels.
- Leading and developing best practices for Full Stack Engineer team.
- Developing and designing RESTful services and APIs.
- Leveraging authentication and authorizations services to access backend RESTful services / APIs.
- Troubleshooting issues and problem solving as necessary.
- Keeping current with industry trends and developments that can be applied to company needs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 7 years of Java Development experience
- knowledge of working in Cloud environments (Azure and AWS) leveraging various web application development and deployment technologies
- Experience working with server technologies including Apache, ISS, Node.js, Nginx and J2EE and Spring Framework.
- programming experience working on Linux O/S, Programming languages such Java, Kotlin, .Net/C#, and various SQL and NO-SQL databases
- Experience working with various Identity management platform such as AWS Cognito, Azure AD B2C, Okta and oAuth0
- Experience in API design and development using microservices architecture
- String knowledge in development for high performance and secure application development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a attention to detail and a head for problem solving.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.