Our client is seeking a Product Data Management Specialist to join their Training System Engineering and Test department. This position is a short-term contract (3 months) and will be remote/virtual throughout the duration.
Required & Preferred Skills/Qualifications:
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Associate) and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Bachelor, 3 years' related work experience, etc.).
- CSDT and MEARS experience is preferred.
location: AURORA, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Assists with activities to identify and document product requirements relevant to certification, configuration, data and data management and engineering processes.
- Assists with plans and processes to ensure products meet technical, data, regulatory and company requirements and to maintain configuration control.
- Supports the monitoring of adherence to regulatory, data configuration and contractual requirements; assists with audits and reviews to ensure products meet requirements.
- Supports certification plans, integrated process architecture infrastructures, process models, product structure definitions and/or data requirements/data management processes.
- Works general supervision.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Education: Associates
- Data Analysis
- Product Design
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.