Permanent opportunity in Kenosha area for a BI Developer. Come join a growing team with great career growth and training opportunities! Must be able to work onsite.
- Bachelor's degree
- SQL database design, data warehousing and IBM Cognos BI.
- Knowledge of Microsoft BI technology: SSRS, SSIS and SSAS
location: Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Design and develop enterprise and departmental business intelligence, data warehousing and reporting solutions.
- Assist in defining strategies and executing tasks and projects.
- Develop and implement reports and queries to drive business processes.
- Ensure business users have proper authorities to reports and data.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- SQL (2 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft BI (1 year of experience is required)
- SSRS (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Data Warehouse (1 year of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.