- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of six years experience in the email creation process. Working knowledge of front end web development to support landing pages.
- Ability to code email and web pages using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Proofreading/editing background preferred.
- strong working knowledge of Adobe's DreamWeaver, Photoshop, and HTML required. Exact Target,
- strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access.
- Ability to adapt to new technology and develop technical skills quickly.
- Excellent project and time management skills. Ability to manage multiple projects and assignments simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills, including the ability to interact with people at all levels.
location: Malvern, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Project Lead: To plan, create, test, quality check and deploy marketing and operational emails. Support marketing campaigns by generating targeted client and prospect lists. Duties and Responsibilities
- Acts as project lead for email campaigns and utilizes appropriate technology to load lists, schedule emails, proof, test, and deploy emails. Provides technical support to business partners by troubleshooting content related issues with email. Shares knowledge with peers.
- Identifies opportunities to enhance client relationships and increase client engagement with emails. Positions recommendations to increase user engagement with the goal of enhancing campaign results (more than just improved delivery, open, and click rates).
- Maintains familiarity with various ESP (Email Service Providers). Understands HTML code and CSS. Serves as primary designer for html and text emails. Maintains excellent quality in the creation, testing, and review process. Utilizes latest email marketing capabilities including responsive design, understanding CSS styling, and code, and any platform specific functionality.
- Performs initial quality review process for emails for aligned client facing division (RIG, IIG, FAS, International, and Participant Experience), prior to deployment, to ensure high quality communications consistent with the client's brand, compliance requirements, accessibility goals, and both internal and external client's expectations.
- Manages project timelines and tasks through the use of various workflow management systems. Schedules and leads meetings to manage tasks, address impediments, and provide updates on progress.
- Interprets matrixes submitted by marketing managers to create the appropriate targeted audience list. Establishes and maintains project schedules and procedures for all project assignments and assigned activities.
- Performs analytic decision making to plan and design an accurate execution of projects based on business direction, strategy document, and/or other business requirements supporting both domestic and global marketing initiatives.
- Ensures the highest quality of all outputs by performing peer reviews and other quality control audits throughout all steps in the list generation and analysis process.
- Support corporate initiatives such as Swiss Army, diversity, community volunteer activities, contingency, and other initiatives
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.