One of our Taylor clients is seeking an experienced computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming to join a current project designing and developing a Content Management System utilizing Crafter and Alfresco Products. This position will not only perform development duties but will also be required to perform patching and production support responsibilities. This position will work closely with customers, business area subject matter experts, User Experience specialists, Operations and other internal technical teams to design and develop and support a series of Content applications.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in UI development
- Minimum of two skillsets from the following: Proficient in:
- Other CMS application
- Proficient in:
- Relational Databases (Oracle, MySCL, SQLServer, MongoDB
- Source control systems (GIT)
- Java (SE, EE), Spring, Junit
- Build/package tools (Maven, npm, Yarn)
- Webservice (SOAP, REST)
- Web/applicaiton serves (Tomcat, Jboss)
- Networking (proxies, routers, clustering)
- Operating Systems (Linux, Windows)
location: Taylor, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Develop front end website architecture
- Developing back end website application
- Perform software patching for Content Management Applications
- Work with the operations and business team so resolve production issues and develop bug fixes.
- Impact is generally limited to specific assignments or projects.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Ansible (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Alfresco (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Docker (2 years of experience is preferred)
- FRONTEND (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.