job summary: Job Description
Client developing Halo games, is looking for a Software Engineer to join our team working on the next big Halo shooter experience. We are seeking talented developers who want to work on a triple-A franchise that will redefine the Halo experience and live and breathe as a service for years to come. Qualifications & Skills
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- 2 years of professional C++ experience.
- Good understanding of algorithms, performance, optimization and debugging.
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Work closely with designers, animators, and other engineers to enable rapid prototyping of new animation features and systems.
- Deliver architecture, implementation, and maintenance of robust, flexible, serviceable animation and gameplay systems.
- Ability to write and document clean maintainable code.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Active directory
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.