The Senior Software Engineer (ServiceNow) is an excellent opportunity to work with IT, operations, and key business stakeholders to identify, document, and implement technology solutions across the organization. This position will not only allow you to leverage and build on your current IT skills, but it's also a great stepping stone to future opportunities at the company. Position will be fully remote initially with an office in LA.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Administrative, Developer, and Technical support for ServiceNow environments
- Work with stakeholders and analysts to understand and recommend solutions to meet business requirements
- Leverage knowledge and experience of Service Management processes to design and deliver an exceptional user experience
- Implementation and compliance to our IT Service Management (ITSM) program including process and practice discipline
- Understanding and awareness of system dependencies, relationships, and integration points to ensure proper solution integration with other systems when applicable
- Interface with analysts, vendors, stakeholders, and management as necessary
- Perform workflow customization, process automation, report development, dashboard creation, and system configuration
- Problem and defect investigation, resolution interacting with the ServiceNow users, vendor and related support sites
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization's desired culture and values.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- SERVICE NOW (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Desktop/End User Support
- Cloud Security Systems
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.