This is an exiciting opportunity to join an enterprise level firm as a UI Designer. You'll have the ability to go perm once proven onself. The UI Designer is expected to deliver fantastic User Experiences for products. This person must be able to articulate and communicate research strategy and insights to teammates, business partners, and senior leadership to guide the company in creating world-class User Interfaces that are simple, consistent, and drive business results. The role must drive innovation by applying contemporary user-centered design methodologies to exceed expectations and delight the end-user. As well, this person will work with multiple business constituents in a fast-paced innovative development environment sharing their expertise and promoting a community of cooperation, best practices, and continual improvement.
- Figma a Must Have
- Must have a portfolio on the Resume
- Must be a pure UI Designer, not a UX Designer
- Looking for 3-5 years' experience and someone that is ready to jump in.
- This role will be working on digital products for agents to be successful.
- Looking for candidates to be well-spoken and a communicator to host research updates for the agents.
location: MADISON, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
This role will be working on digital products for agents to be successful. Not looking for marketing style candidates. Anyone coming from a corporate application background will likely be a good fit.
Looking for candidates to be well-spoken and a strong communicator to host research updates for the agents.
Must provide portolio
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- UI/UX (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.