job summary: Required:
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or related field, or equivalent work experience; master's degree preferred
- 6+ years of experience in software development
- 2+ years of experience leading small/medium teams
- Experienced in building Real-time/Batch Ingestion and data processing pipelines built using Apache Spark/Databricks
- Skilled in coding in Python or Java
- Able to contribute towards test automation and DevOps pipelines
- strong interpersonal skills, coupled with equally strong Team Building and Communication
- Sense of urgency in daily work ethic
- strong leadership, organizational and time management skills
location: Schaumburg, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Adopt Enterprise Architecture guidelines to store and manage Big Data.
- Develop data pipelines using Apache Spark/Databricks
- Present solutions to teams and stakeholders and document design decisions
- Utilize Enterprise Technology assets, when applicable.
- Work with Product owner to develop stories and user flows.
- Set up CI/CD Pipelines and maintain.
- Generally work is self-directed and not prescribed.
- Works with less structured, more complex issues.
- Serves as a resource to others.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.