Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view...
location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
Provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing solutions and procedures that mitigate risk and meet business requirements.
Collate data and create reports from a variety of data sources to communicate remediation plan to various internal stakeholders
· Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
· Work with business operations team to prioritize business and information needs
· Create and maintain Operational Procedure Guides
· Address issues and questions related to intended functionality of the Access Management systems
· Record and Track system defects and change requests from inception to implementation and close
· Escalate issues and concerns as appropriate.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Technical Analyst
- Business Analysis
- Data Analysis
- Operational Risk
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.