We are looking for a fulltime Hybrid Mobile Application Developer with experience using Ionic framework with either Cordova or Capacitor for a client of mine who is growing! The successful candidate will feel comfortable building out a mobile application as well as the API that feeds it.
An ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of either Ionic Capacitor or Apache Cordova, the plugin system and Angular, and has managed the development of a mobile application from start to App Store release. Requirements:
- 8+ years experience developing software
- Mobile / Front-end
- 5+ years experience of general mobile application development
- 3+ years experience with Apache Cordova or Ionic
- 3+ years experience with Angular (not AngularJS, but if you started with one and moved to the other than then let's talk)
- Familiarity with the mobile development lifecycle, pros and cons of hybrid app development
- Understanding of Apple and Android certificate and profile management
- A basic understanding of the Box Model and how layouts are managed on the page
- Decent understanding of SQL
- Experience building REST APIs
location: METAIRIE, Louisiana
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Maintain and add new features to an existing enterprise mobile app
- Work closely with the team to build 3-4 new mobile apps per year.
- Interface with clients to help ideate their mobile applications, and work with the sales team to define requirements and produce estimates for prospective clients.
- Work to implement best practices regarding SLDC / CI for mobile apps.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.