In this role, you'll be aligned to vertical and strategic marketing leadership in the development and execution of programs that enables us to fill the sales funnel with new marketing leads and converts these leads to new sales opportunities.
To be successful, you'll need to influence and collaborate with Product Marketing, Sales, Demand Generation, Content and Sales Enablement leaders
location: BOSTON, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 40 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Qualifications / Requirements Include :
- Execute demand generation activities and pipeline acceleration activities for use by the field, and align these activities with local follow-up.
- Maximizes local marketing opportunities through the use of best practices for sponsorships, key account specific events, and promotional marketing efforts.
- Partner with the Global Content Marketing and Product Marketing teams in the content creation process
- Align with Customer Marketing in the creation and execution of programs, tactics and communications
- Optimize our lead nurturing processes through digital, email, content, and social channels
- Development of a social media strategy and efforts for each industry including blog and twitter posts
- Partner with Global Marketing (Demand, Content, Product Marketing, Marketing Automation, Digital and Customer), PR & Communications, Employee Communications, Sales, Field Ops, Sales Enablement and Product Management
- You're passionate about driving results thru inbound, outbound and customer marketing and understand the tight alignment needed with different teams
- Creativity to design engaging campaigns and tactics
- inbound and outbound demand generation
- Experience with web marketing, SEO and content creation
- ABM and vertical business marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or communications or equivalent experience, MBA Preferred
- At least 5+ years of previous marketing experience with at least 1-2 years in an B2B marketing capacity
- Proficiency with Eloqua v9 and v10, Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of the Sirius Decisions Waterfall and related terminology : marketing-qualified lead (MQL), sales-qualified lead (SQL), etc.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Digital Marketing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.