Randstad has partnered with a leading hospital in need of additional system support during this critical time.
The System Analyst will support various healthcare professionals, cross-functional teams, and executives across multiple environments. This includes working with OS, virtualization, and cloud services and routine software/hardware audits of infrastructure. .
location: SAN DIEGO, California
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 49 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Establishes process and procedures for installations, configurations, and maintenance of infrastructure systems in support of business processing requirements.
- Build, install, upgrade and maintain infrastructure in accordance with established IT policies and procedures.
- Leads and assists cross functional integrated team to troubleshoot varying complexity level issues across single and multiple environments.
- Monitors and tunes the system to achieve optimum performance levels.
- Implement infrastructure enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of systems.
- Read, interpret and create technical documentation with peer review and present to peers and key stakeholders.
- Acts as a liaison and escalation point between customers and vendors to ensure requests, issues and problems are resolved in a timely manner.
- Conducts routine hardware and software audits of infrastructure to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
- Ensure long term requirements of systems operations and administration are included in the overall information systems planning of the organization.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- System Analyst (3 years of experience is required)
- Identity and Access Management (IAM) (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.