job summary: VFX Artist needed for contract opportunity with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA.
- Our client has an exciting opportunity to work alongside the team responsible working on an exciting next-generation product
Qualifications & Skills
- Identify efficient VFX authoring workflows, working within Unity
- Author procedural content to drive VFX experiences
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Graphic Arts, Art or a related field.
- Experience working in real-time engines, Unity preferred
- Proven ability to take art direction and enhance visuals.
- strong knowledge of one or more major 3D content creation packages,
- Examples: Houdini, Maya, Cinema 4D.
- Experience with next-generation content creation techniques.
- Experience crafting high-fidelity VFX
- Excellent communication skills.
- Work well under deadlines and multi-tasks.
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- VFX Artist
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.