job summary: Program Manager needed for contract role with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA.
We are looking for an experienced IT-Ops Program Manager to drive our various IT-related projects, provide a communications layer between IT-Ops and the rest of the studio, and partner with the IT-Ops engineering lead to build a feasible roadmap for the team.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills across disciplines and levels.
· Ability to identify and rationalize the range of success metrics that matter most to constituent stakeholders.
· 3+ years of strong program and project management fundamentals.
· 3+ years implementing and executing on Agile processes common to running the planning and daily activities of an IT engineering team, such as Scrum or Kanban.
· 3+ years managing relationships and differing priorities across many teams within and external to the studio, including dev, art, tools, automation, pipeline, community, and more.
· 3+ years leveraging a solid understanding of IT technologies. A big plus is understanding how IT is unique to game studios.
· Diversity and inclusion are core values of the studio, and so this must be a priority for successful candidates.
· Genuine interest in and passion for gaming is a plus.
location: REDMOND, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $32 - 42 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Drive our various IT-related projects, provide a communications layer between IT-Ops and the rest of the studio, and partner with the IT-Ops engineering lead to build a feasible roadmap for the team.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.