Exciting opportunity for a 2 year contract for an experienced Workday Integrations Developer specifically one with 3 years+ experience doing integrations for Workday Financial module.
Reporting to the Workday Financials Technical Lead, the Workday Financials integration developer designs, develops, tests and successfully deploys end-to-end system integrations and APIs for the Workday Financials implementation using Workday tools and technologies, and has a working knowledge of Workday Financials functionality.
location: CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Collaborate directly with Finance functional team members and subject matter experts to identify and document detailed business requirements for Workday Financials integrations across a broad range of finance functional areas including banking & settlement, business assets, financial accounting, customer accounts, gifts, grants management, procurement and supplier accounts.
- Develop integrations based upon defined business requirements using deep and proven experience with the following related tools and technologies:
- Workday Studio
- Enterprise Interface Builder (EIBs)
- Workday Core Connectors
- Workday Cloud Connect / Platform
- Workday Report Writer
- Workday Data Sources
- XSLT, XML, cXML
- Web Services - SOAP, REST
- Develop and execute test scenarios to thoroughly test integrations
- Develop Workday reports to validate integration results and accuracy
- Maintain technical documentation to support integrations
- Assist functional team members with testing as needed
- Develop and execute plan to deploy integrations to production
- Other duties as required
- Proven skills as a Workday Financials integration developer
- strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven aptitude and ability to understand and elicit business requirements for developing technical integrations, and to clearly and concisely communicate technical information to non-technical users
- strong and effective organizational skills, with ability to plan and monitor effectively and efficiently.
- Effective technical documentation skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple efforts and concurrent priorities.
- Exhibit a high level of attention to detail and analytical acumen.
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity and respect for other individuals.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- workday financials (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Workday studio (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Workday Data Sources
- SOAP, REST
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.