job summary: Automation Engineer needed for Contract Opportunity with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA.
Your work here will help the studio expand into new territory, reaching more customers, and reaching them in ways not yet previously explored. We will highlight your unique strengths and will provide you with the right opportunities that best leverage your areas of passion. We value the perspective and experience you bring and promote an autonomous workstyle. We offer a unique work environment that is innovative and electric, and at the same time, open and accepting. We love what we do, and are committed to building and delivering the next great AAA gaming experience.
- Bachelor of Math/Computer Science
- Experience building and supporting automated technology
- At least 1 year of professional software development experience
- Programming background in C#, SQL and scripting languages
- Rock solid understanding of software engineering best practices
- strong communication and cross-team development skills
- Passion for games and a drive to create amazing AAA game Experiences
Nice to Have
- Professional C++ experience
- Professional PowerShell/Python experience
- Experience building complex frameworks and infrastructure
- Previous AAA gaming experience
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $26 - 36 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
! You will have the chance to apply your technical prowess and understanding of gaming systems to build the automation systems that will ensure the flawless execution of our titles. You will be given opportunities to work alongside feature developers to design and implement new automated technology that will cover the critical paths to ensure delivery of a product that customers fall in love with.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.