a technology company defining the future of medical intervention. By combining advancements in medical robotics, instrumentation, navigation and data science, is building a platform technology capable of expanding the applicability of robotics to a spectrum of medical procedures .
location: Santa Clara, California
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develops, modifies, applies and maintains quality standards and protocol for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product.
- Collaborates with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place.
- Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Designs or specifies inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment; conducts quality assurance tests; and performs statistical analysis to assess the cost of and determine the responsibility for products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
- Ensures that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements.
- May specialize in the areas of design, incoming material, production control, product evaluation and reliability, inventory control and/or research and development as they apply to product or process quality
- Apply and understand statistical methodologies, as appropriate, for conformity assessment and investigative activities to resolve potential product and quality system opportunities for improvement.
- Review equipment and process validations, changes, nonconformances, etc., in order to ensure compliance and assess the impact on product reliability, process capability and compliance status.
- Review and approve test method validation and stability plans and reports.
- Lead and/or participate in corrective/preventive action teams in resolving production, customer and supplier issues (e.g., nonconformances, CAPA or CAPA activities, audit findings, complaint investigations, etc.).
- Leads process improvement efforts by identifying methods to capture quality metric data and by performing appropriate analysis methods to enhance sustaining product design
- Develops product quality plans, documents and systems by creating product specifications, quality specifications and quality plans in conjunction with other product development team members. May be responsible for creating risk analyses and FMEAs.;
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.