We are seeking an experienced Project Manager who will assist in solution adoption as well as customer retention and satisfaction. You will serve as the point of contact while managing projects, establishing strategic relationships. If you are interested in the Security Space and have a knack for Project Management, apply today!
location: Peachtree Corners, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Accountable for all customers' needs throughout the entire engagement life cycle, including all deployment and Production stages. Ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Passionate about engaging AlgoSec customers. Assist them in gaining more business values by moving them to production.
- Effectively serve as the primary point of contact while managing projects between customers and AlgoSec product management, R & D, Account Managers, Regional Sales Engineers, Support Team and Technical Engineers.
- Engage and manage sub-contractors, including following current Terms and Conditions
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross AlgoSec's departments.
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with the customer and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Assist Account Managers in pre-sale stage and develop SoW (Statement of Work) & Jump Start Packages.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Manager
- Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.