Our client, a leading startup in the AI and Machine Learning space, is looking for a talented and passionate Technical Product Manager to join their team in developing an industry-leading machine learning and AI platform. The Technical Product Manager will own the product, manage product vision, strategy and roadmap, and work closely with cross-functional teams. You must have background working in a product or engineering leadership role on products related to Data Science or Machine Learning workflows. Product Managers have the opportunity to become industry leaders for the next generation of tools for AI. This role reports to the CEO. QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years product management, engineering or technical project management experience
- Previous data science or Machine Learning experience
- Excellent critical thinking and analysis skills
- Technical background experience in programming/scripting (Python, R, etc.)
- Collaborating with lean, fast-paced teams and ability to learn new things quickly
- Willingness to adapt to evolving needs of a fast-growing start-up
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree in CS/engineering/technical field or equivalent in experience
location: NEW YORK CITY, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $160,000 - 180,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Work in collaboration with the executive team to define and prioritize the strategic product roadmap, justified from key insights pulled from data and user research.
- Partner with Engineering and UX teams to define, prioritize and deliver great solutions for our product, and measure product improvement.
- Manage new feature development from design, user flows, user-stories, QA, and release and collaborate closely with design to craft impactful product experiences
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Coordinate engineering resources, track performance and ensure that milestones, release dates and post-release goals are met.
- Communicate product updates at weekly company-wide meetings, team lead meetings, and ensure a shared understanding of product goals across the company by building consensus on priorities.
- Collaborate with our marketing and sales teams to ensure product launch announcements and sales decks are planned and executed in a timely manner
- Partner with the Sales team to get product feedback and insights from current and potential customers
- Discover, follow, and share industry trends around best practices in MLOps to inform product evolution
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Product Management
- Technical Writing
- Python (3 years of experience is preferred)
- Technical Project Manager
- IT Project Manager
- R (3 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.