Randstad Technologies is looking for a Network Virtualization Admin to help coordinate and lead Network focused projects with our client in the healthcare space. This resource will be responsible for routine trouble shooting, virtualization projects (upgrades to VMware etc.), and being a liaison between the IT Team and Development Team. This position will be remote.
location: Alhambra, California
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Duties Include:
- Daily trouble shooting such as: change in network, monitoring wireless and voice systems, security (Palo Alto), access authorization, etc.
- Take lead on Virtualization projects like upgrades to VMware, researching deploying systems to make sure they're compatible with an update, bug checks, and leading the implementation of new update.
- Communicate with Development Team and at times the company's Managed Service Provider
- Acts as expert in Network Virtualization
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.