Jr. Epic Radiant / Cupid Analyst
Join a great team and organization with a supportive attitude. Our healthcare client is looking to add a likeminded person as a senior business analyst with their Anciallary applications team in support of Epic Cupid & Radiant. Work is currently 100% remote. Will return to office partial at some point late year. Candidates must live in the DFW area or able to relocate with no assistance prior to the return to work schedule being established. Must have active Epic Cupid and Radiant certifications.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Collects and interprets specifications required to develop new, and revise existing, software applications supporting Epic Radiant, Epic Cupid, and PowerScribe.
- Assists managers with development and implementation of operational plans for new and existing business computer applications, including preparation of user specifications.
- Coordinates testing of new applications and changes to existing applications to ensure integrity and quality of data while providing and/or assisting in training of system users.
- Compiles complete, concise, and comprehensive policies and operation procedures to assist in communicating Information Resources issues to applicable management staff.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Epic Cupid (5 years of experience is required)
- Epic Radiant (5 years of experience is required)
- Systems Analysis (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Application Testing (3 years of experience is required)
- APPLICATION SUPPORT (5 years of experience is required)
- Business Analysis (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.