Randstad Technologies has an opening for a Senior Service Delivery Manager/Program Manager for our enterprise client in central New Jersey.
The candidate will oversee several managed service solutions engagement.
This is a long term opportunity.
Looking for Heavy on managing infrastructure and strategic planning
location: Woodbridge, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $58 - 67 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Management of the IT Service Delivery Team including responsibility for Server and Network support, Information Security support, staff career development and staff appraisals
- Definition of service level agreements (SLAs) in relation to contracted services, ensuring the SLAs are achieved; service quality and client expectations are met or exceeded as well as profitable
- Effectively monitor, control and support service delivery, ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are followed
- Manage the account relationship: The candidate must have experience managing client relationships with upper level IT management and executive end users.
- Grow the business with the client: The candidate must have experience growing the book of business within an account.
- Produce management and account performance reports to an agreed schedule or upon request
- Attend client service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes
- Maintain and improve utilization rates of staff within the Team whilst building-in scalability to enable growth
- Financial Account Management experience (A/R, profitability, etc.)
- strong Project Management experience
- Ownership of issues up to resolution: Be a tenacious problem solver
- Review service failures and produce incident reports when required
- Produce and maintain service improvement plans
- Ensure appropriate documentation is in place for specific support requirements
- Organize and chair weekly/monthly/quarterly service review meetings as required
- Produce ad-hoc reports when required.
- Manage and monitor all Key Performance Indicators, Service Level Agreements and contractual obligations to ensure the Service Desk meets all SLAs outlined in the Scope of Services
- Single point of contact for the customer and Randstad Technologies on all operational related issues
Human Resources Management
- Oversees the day-to-day activities of the staff to ensure Randstad Technologies and departmental standards for customer service are maintained
- Assess changes in workload, evaluate impact to service levels, and make recommendations as necessary.
- Interview and hire staff, evaluate performance and recommend merit increases, assist in career development, and discipline employees as necessary up to and including termination. Identify training needs and coordinate training. Ensure each employee has the skills, training, equipment and tools necessary to provide a world-class level of service
- Responsible for managing employees PTO accrual balances, this includes reconciling all employees time and keeping a running up to date tracking total.
- Create and maintain employee personnel records. This should include any verbal, written or action taken due to performance, or any reviews for employee.
- Sets measureable goals and objective and provides feedback at least twice a year
- Delivers a formal performance review at least once a year
- Responsible for keeping costs within outlined budget, identify areas for greater efficiencies
- Responsible for Forecasting OT and Cost of Service Desk. Required frequency may vary weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc. Identify any report any influx of possible decrease or increase in cost or revenue
- Complete other assignments as requested by Delivery Director
- Perform all functions of other team members as required
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 15 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- IT Service Delivery (5 years of experience is required)
- Strategic Planning (5 years of experience is required)
- INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT MANAGER (5 years of experience is required)
- Project Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.