IT Developer will be responsible for developing and implementing meaningful analytical reports to drive data driven decisions across R&D for processes owned by the Quality Oversight & Governance process area.
List key responsibilities of the job;
- Develop and implement meaningful analytical reports to drive data driven decisions across the organization.
- Improve existing analytical reports to deliver more insight.
location: Cambridge, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Essential Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Power BI, including the understanding of data relationships and using the data to design and develop effective visualizations and reports in Power BI Desktop, publishing to Power BI Web, versioning, security and managing performance concerns.
- Solid understanding of R and Python including developing code and integrating with Microsoft Power BI visualizations.
- Solid understanding of core database design principles and practices as well as a working knowledge of data warehouse best practices.
- Excellent people skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving.
- Team work and time management.
- Project management.
- A working knowledge of SQL and reporting on data from major databases, such as Oracle is not required but would be a nice to have
At least a bachelor's degree in data science or equivalent experience.
2-3 years of experience of using Microsoft Power BI and programming with R and Python.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.