A well known financial institution in Clearwater, Fl is looking for a Robotic Process Automation Builder to join their growing team! The RPA Builder will be brought on to help with mapping out the RPA process for this forward thinking team. This position brings excellent opportunity for growth and exposure within all levels of the organization. Develop strong business relationships throughout the company footprint. Are you the next RPA Builder? Reach out today with your updated resume for immediate consideration!
location: Clearwater, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identify current state business processes, eliciting requirements through interviews and direct observation of employees.
- Identify processes and workflows that can be enhanced by a Robotics Process Automation (RPA).
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of RPA bots which will follow standard SDLC methodology.
- Utilize RPA software technology and tools, such as UiPath, for creating automation tools.
- Document the current state business processes by creating process maps and narratives.
- Critically evaluate workflows with a view to improve efficiency and enhance our usage of RPA.
- Works closely with functional teams and business units to clearly understand defined processes to be automated.
- Gather underlying process metrics to drive analysis of business process changes.
- Facilitate working sessions with stakeholders to generate consensus on new business processes.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Robotics (3 years of experience is preferred)
- RPA Automation (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Business Analysis (1 year of experience is preferred)
- UiPath (1 year of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.