The world's leading data analytics company is growing our Cloud Operations team and we're looking for individuals that exemplify our principle of Customer Obsession through operational excellence, leadership, and a passion to continually be the voice of the customer. This is a unique opportunity to join our team in a period of fast growth and expansion. If you are interested in working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment where you can directly influence the future of cloud-based analytics solutions and services, then the Cloud is the place for you. You will actively develop and implement state of the art technical solutions, including capabilities to support elastic scalability, on-demand self-service, disaster recovery, and usage-based consumption, to enable customers to solve their most complex data analytics challenges.
Act quickly, please reach out with questions!
location: SAN DIEGO, California
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 85 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Develop and build highly available systems and software in large distributed and Hybrid Cloud environments
- Automate networking related tasks and build self-service tools
- Participate in incident bridges and serve as the networking engineering resource to troubleshoot and mitigate outages
- Working with the development teams to clarify runtime infrastructure requirements
- Perform deep dives on complex technical issues across networks, ranging from automated tooling to public cloud platform failures or network issues
- Build automation frameworks and systems to improve time to delivery through the use of modern CI/CD systems
- Collaborating with other team members to decompose large tasks into small, testable commits
- Understanding performance and security considerations for the code we deploy
- Collaborate with distributed, global teams to achieve common goals
- Perform and improve SRE / operational functions, such as monitoring and maintenance of productions systems
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.