Randstad Technologies has an immediate need for a System Engineer, if you're interested please apply here!
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $83,000 - 124,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Competencies Minimal Qualifications:
- Provides support and resolution to end-users who experience issues with software and hardware systems by analyzing problems, determining appropriate solutions, and providing regular maintenance and upgrades as necessary.
- Tracks, documents, and resolves user requests and requirements utilizing the support ticketing software (ServiceNow).
- Gathers information and reports on user support issues, trends, and other areas related to supporting issues and works with appropriate team members to develop solutions that enable greater efficiency and effectiveness.
- Assists with small group training on systems applications as necessary.
- Participates in testing and evaluating new applications, systems enhancements, programming upgrades, and other systems and applications improvements.
- Assist technical team in troubleshooting based upon your knowledge of the product line and compliance requirements
- Perform maintenance of the business software applications
- Implement, install, configure, monitor, troubleshoot, and evaluate existing and new custom development and internal applications
- Confer with database programmers, analysts, or other system administrators
- Advise technicians who are involved in diagnosing and correcting systems related to failures and performing system management and determines logical solutions
- Monitor IT ticketing system and provide trending and metric details to IT Management
- Provide recommendations to IT Management for end-user requests for systems hardware, software
- Maintain Current and Accurate Documentation of troubleshooting steps
- Assist senior IT team members with projects as necessary
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbally and written.
- Proactively identify issues and acts upon them by owning an issue to its resolution.
- Support the end-user community with a customer service mindset that requires management of difficult or emotional customer situations, respond promptly to requesters needs, solicits feedback to improve service, and meet agreed-upon commitments
To perform this job successfully, an individual must perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have detailed experience in ServiceNow and Office365
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Associates (required)
- Electrical Engineering
- Voice User Interface
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.