Our client is seeking a talented Senior Data Analyst
to lead strategic projects and other data quality remediation planning, act as a team lead by mentoring all other levels of data analysts and play the role of advisor to our business in matters of data, reporting and business intelligence. This position will advise on technology industry standards, tools, and practices as well as design and implement best practices for the data analyst team. The successful candidate will closely partner with business and operation teams. This individual will need to be detailed focus with the ability to detect patterns from very large volumes of data with a focus on enterprise solutions.
location: Duluth, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 57 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Lead strategic and enterprise level data driven projects.
- Follow and advise on industry standards and advances on data driven technologies and tools.
- Design and implement best practice for the data analyst team.
- Technical lead and mentor to other less tenured data analysts.
- Analyze data to determine relationships between very large datasets.
- Create enterprise level end-to-end data flow diagrams and logical data models.
- Develop very complex SQL, T-SQL scripts for various reporting and ad-hoc analysis.
- Document business requirements, source to target data mapping, collaboration with technology teams, design, development, testing, and deployments.
- Document System of Record on very complex data models and map to business process.
- Data mapping specification designs, data feed specifications, data analysis and data comparison.
- Develop and document data remediation requirements and plans.
- Adheres to development processes and standards including code management.
- Adhere to Agile principles and philosophies (Scrum or Kanban, as applicable) in fulfillment of the role.
- Collaborate within the direct team in accordance with Team Agreement, Definition of Ready, and Definition of Done.
- Work as a cross-functional team member in an Agile setting to help complete and deliver the team commitments.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security risks.
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly, Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Technical Analyst
- source to target
- data analyst
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.