Sr. Software Engineer - .NET (C#) - Control Systems
Are you an experience .NET Specifically C# Software engineer with controls experience? Are you a driven and motivated individual that likes to work with and develop HMI robotic processes to develop Lasers for one of the industry leaders? Do you enjoy troubleshooting existing control systems using a root-cause-analysis? If this sounds like you look no further as this is the opportunity for you.
location: PLYMOUTH, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Development of software code to enable communication, monitoring and control of multiple devices such as multi axis motion controllers, vision systems, and pneumatic actuators
- Support the machine build phase of production and improve overall build efficiency by standardizing control modules and methods.
- Develop and implement error proofing techniques to improve machine buy-off success rate and operator safety
- Develop standard control methods for workstation builds to eliminate the need for continual program rewrites for workstations of similar design
- Standardize the Coherent HMI and methodology for operating a workstation
- Develop a fault tracking system for all control programs and integrate this report into customer FIS systems
- Support the design process via establishing line requirements, balancing, robot installation, and other electrical controls
- Develop requirements and safety controls for automated cells
- Coordinate and manage controls systems
- Develop risk analysis system for machine safety and specific work instruction to ensure safety protocols are communicated
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Embedded Coding
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.