Looking for an enthusiastic junior DevOps engineer. The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for developing and maintaining tools, frameworks and internal applications that support our continuous integration processes. The DevOps Engineer will be a subject matter expert on DevOps best practices around security, stability, scale, and similar.
location: CARMEL, Indiana
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop the libraries, frameworks, and front-ends to support our highly-automated CI environments
- Implement best practices for ensuring continued availability and security of on-premise and cloud infrastructure while providing a clear audit trail
- Continually expand product insight with proactive monitoring and alerting
- Facilitate development teams diagnosing and troubleshooting problems in test and production environments
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- AMAZON WEBSERVICE
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.