Our client in the Educational Software space is looking for a highly skilled Windows System Engineer to resolve high level system hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate fashion. This client is experiencing immense growth and expanding out new divisions within their business. Great opportunity to partner with a growing KC company!
location: KANSAS CITY, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Effectively diagnose and troubleshoot high level network element and computer malfunctions relating to faulty hardware, software, server, network and/or configurations
- Collect data and interpret errors and/or problems in configurations
- Implement quality control procedures to improve up-time of network and server devices
- Evaluate the effectiveness of systems and determining actions required to improve system performance
- Lead special technology projects as required to research and implement new technologies and best practices
- Design and engineer Microsoft OS deployments, AD, Email, Messaging, DHCP, DNS, and SCCM servers.
- Coordinate with various teams to design and implement automated deployment and maintenance technologies
- Design the installation of software, systems documentation, and training
- All other technical duties as assigned
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- VMWARE (3 years of experience is required)
- Active directory (3 years of experience is required)
- Office365 (3 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Stack (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.