You'll be a member of a close-knit team with a startup mentality, that is leading the mission to allow our Sales and Marketing teams to drive revenue growth. In this role, you will focus on building Sales and Marketing capabilities to meet the technology needs of internal customers that will include email campaigns, marketing landing pages, sales process, customer sales experience, analytics, and other pre-customer operations . The ideal candidate will have a combination of strong technical skills, experience building Sales and Marketing capabilities, experience with Salesforce and driving a roadmap across the organization.
location: SAN FRANCISCO, California
job type: Contract
salary: $48.00 - 51.79 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Articulate and own a product vision for Sales and Marketing capabilities required to meet the needs of the organization
- Define how talech leverages data from multiple sources to reduce customer acquisition cost and increase sales conversion rates
- Facilitate & drive customer focused solutions across the organization; working with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Product, and Development teams to define, prioritize, deliver, and align solutions to product vision and roadmap
- Carefully manage the team's roadmap and active workstreams, ensuring timely progress and that the latest stakeholder needs are reflected. This includes negotiating, scoping, creating, scheduling, prioritizing, updating and actively following up on tasks
- Act as the Scrum Product Owner for the Scrum team
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.