Our Seattle based is seeking a senior iOS developer that can drive projects, do code reviews for team memebers and collaborate on the larger pictures. The ideal candidate must thrive in fast-paced environments, be able to manage through ambiguity and complexity, create and simplify processes, and simultaneously support multiple.
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- You have excellent experience with iOS development, based on a solid understanding of mobile development best practices.
- You work cross functionally within your scrum team to deliver exceptional results.
- You are responsible for R&D, concepts, and estimating solutions in an agile environment
- You keep abreast of changes in the standards, technologies or methodologies.
- You work with the operations teams to triage and fix critical production issues.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Swift (2 years of experience is required)
- Mobile iOS
- iOS development (5 years of experience is required)
- code reviews
- Objective C
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.