Sr. .NET Developer
This individual can work remotely within a 250 mile radius of Birmingham.
Randstad Technologies is actively recruiting for a position that is immediately hiring to expand their IT department. They have successfully closed several aquisitions and provide a thriving culture where you can put your skills to work with a company that is growing. An ideal developer has experience building, creating, and maintaining web applications.
location: Birmingham, Alabama
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
Developer responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Analyzes company-wide, departmental, or individual functional needs throughout the organization, itemizes requirements, determines the potential impact on other systems or functions, and conceives software solutions and/or processes to meet those needs.
- Develops and debugs software solutions according to company standards using all necessary tools potentially including: .NET, SQL, various report writers, and other third-party tools.
- Continually assesses changing needs and user requests against existing software and makes the necessary changes and enhancements so that the company's software assets continue to function optimally.
- Actively participates, along with the IT Operations Team, to support internal system users... evaluating potential bugs, answering questions, and consulting as needed to recommend effective use of all systems.
- Actively participates, along with the IT Operations Team and the Customer Service Team, to support external system users... evaluating potential bugs, answering questions, and generally helping provide world-class customer support to all customers.
- Strives to write self-documenting code that follows established standards, is named and stored according to department practices, and, when necessary, is accompanied by appropriate documentation so that other developers will be able to comprehend and modify it efficiently.
- Functions as a life-long learner and helps to promote the sharing of new ideas and new technology within the department.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Director of IT.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: High School
- .NET (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.