Our company is looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to join our Americas Talent Acquisition team. The Technical Recruiter will support our technology recruiting efforts as we continue to see rapid growth in the technology function in the Americas and across the regions. You will partner closely with Hiring Managers and senior leaders across various departments and have a "hands-on" approach to attracting, assessing and hiring the best talent. You thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, are a team player, will work hard, have fun and get the job done.
·Undergraduate degree required.
·5+ years of experience working as a full-cycle recruiter with a focus on software engineers and technical roles, with knowledge of the latest technologies.
·Familiar with build outs, campaigns, super days, and high volume hiring.
·Experience working with Engineering Managers and Directors, taking new requirements, and delivering on the hiring plan.
·Ability to source talent in unique and effective ways
·A passion and ability to help build diverse teams.
·Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships easily, with authenticity and empathy.
·Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
·organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail.
·Creative, proactive thinker who can efficiently resolve complex recruitment issues, and actively seeks solutions and process improvements within a rapidly scaling environment .
·Fintech experience a plus, but not required.
·Kenexa BrassRing experience is a plus, but not required
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $27 - 33 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Manage the full cycle recruitment process for technology positions including sourcing, screening, facilitate assessment exercises, prepare offers, create strategic closing plans, negotiate compensation packages, and ultimately sign top candidates.
- Demonstrate understanding of business operations, talent needs, and job requirements to assess candidate quality, skills and overall fit to identify the best candidate for each position.
- Leverage multiple sourcing strategies and channels to identify, engage and secure top passive and active talent and support our companies workplace diversity goals. You'll use your "always be recruiting" attitude to introduce people to our company from online channels, referrals, hiring platforms, meetups, job fairs, events, and of course - your own network.
- Act as an advocate for both client and candidate throughout the hiring process; establishing regular touch points and provide diligent follow through resulting in a best in class candidate and client experience.
- Be a thought partner and consult with leaders to influence and establish talent decisions, define strategies, and deliver innovative solutions.
- Partner with regional business leaders, Talent Acquisition team colleagues, HR Business Partners and other key stakeholders to gather and analyze competitive industry information and to influence data driven hiring strategies and decision making.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Sourcing Talent
- Full Cycle Recruiting (5 years of experience is preferred)
- LinkedIn Talent
- Technical Recruiting (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Interview Prep
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.