This role will serve as QA Middleware Tester/Analyst who be a key individual contributor to Quality Assurance Project teams and/or Lines of business. Works with project teams to ensure standard quality practices/processes are followed. Performs SIT/End-to-end testing on applications and technology, to ensure business, technical, functional requirements are being met throughout the SDLC. Designs and Executes test scripts based upon test strategy/plans in an effort to identify defects prior to production. May also include Production Certification which requires manual/automated scripts be executed to certify production health and/or identify post-production defects.
Please send resume to: email@example.com
location: Newark, Delaware
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Candidate will serve in a key role supporting technical tasks involved in the creation of test automation frameworks for UI using Selenium within Customer Protection Technology.
- The candidate will operate both as a Selenium automation developer and functional tester based on demand. Candidate will serve as a key technical resource within an agile team supporting the ePortal Gateway.
- The candidate will support a key application that provides Gateway services to internal and external service providers and consumers.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- automating middleware messages (3 years of experience is preferred)
- SOAP/REST/XML/JSON (3 years of experience is preferred)
- UNIX (3 years of experience is preferred)
- QA Testing (8 years of experience is preferred)
- Core Java (8 years of experience is preferred)
- Manual QA Testing
- Automated QA Testing
- SQL Scripting (4 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.