One of our Dallas Healthcare clients is looking to add a Tenable Nessus vulnerability scanning analyst for a long term, six month contract. Exceptional candidates could extend, not currently guaranteed to do so.
This role is remote however you must reside in the Dallas metro area and be within an hour drive of client location.
- 1 year of Tenable Nessus vulnerability scanning experience required.
- MUST HAVE skills beyond solely executing scans and be able to analyze, report on anomalies, and escalate to remdiation team. This role does not require remediation.
- Ensure scans run daily and on time along with ensuring overnight scans completed successfully.
- Must know how to identify when the system is not running correctly and escalate immediately. Ex: scan stopped half way through last night, pull the report, communicate and hand off to the escalation team.
- The right person will be responsible for the care and maintenance of the Tenable Nessus scanning environment, managing the console, and monitoring the various eight large computing engines that feed in from the enterprise.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 48 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
It's a very specific ask of a Tenable Nessus person to run the vulnerability scanner.
1 yr of Tenable Nessus vulnerability scanning experience required. Tenale is a MUST.
MUST HAVE skills beyond solely executing the scan. Role does not require remediation experience.
Ensure scans run daily and on time along with ensuring overnight scans completed successfully.
Scans can run well, daily, and this person needs to able to identify when the system does not run smooth in a large computing environment. Must know how to see when the system is not running great and escalate immediately. Ex: scan stopped half way through last night, pull the report, communicate and hand off to the escalation team.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
- SECURITY ANALYST (1 year of experience is required)
- Tenable Nessus (1 year of experience is required)
- Vulnerability Scanning (1 year of experience is required)
- CEH (Certified Ethical Hackers)/PenTest (1 year of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.