Exciting Business Analyst opportunity with one of our top insurance clients - Looking to interview early next week! Successful Candidate:
If interested, please reach out directly to Victor at (862) 621-9403 or email your most recently updated resume to email@example.com.
- 5+ years' experience in the analysis and interpretation of business requirements across all aspects of transacting insurance or financial services business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Understanding of Agile methodology
location: Wilmington, Delaware
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Working alongside the IT BSA, document business process requirements and business process flows as related to assigned process development or process improvement projects.
- Engage with business leads to understand new project scope, create scope statements and high level scope requirements as required for the portfolio and project intake process.
- Build an extensive knowledge of the business operation in order to analyze current work procedures and practices.
- Investigate, evaluate and report alternative solutions to business needs and recommend the preferred solutions
- Work closely with IT Business Systems Analysts to ensure business processes align with technology solutions. Will participate in some systems analysis design sessions as needed.
- Lead business partners in the development of user acceptance test cases
- Lead business partners in the execution of user acceptance testing
- Monitor, track and report UAT defects while coordinating with the QA test team for defect remediation
- Experience level: Manager
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.