What it takes
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of training and experience. o Minimum of five years developer experience.
- Expert knowledge and experience in AWS analytics services - Sagemaker, Sagemaker Studio, EMR, S3 and database platforms.
- experience working and supporting Data Scientists. Have a thorough understanding of machine learning model development methodology.
- Expert knowledge and experience in Pyspark and scripting languages.
- Expert knowledge of AWS cloud formation, ansible, development of Bamboo CI/CD pipelines.
location: Malvern, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Engineer Craft the products that are changing an industry. The client's mission is to help investors meet their financial goals, and that starts with providing the analytical insights they need. The intelligent use of data is essential to helping our business develop new capabilities and solutions. Within the client's Institutional Investor Group, we are embarking on an exciting initiative to build a Data Science platform for our Data Scientists to enable development and productionalization of machine learning models.
In this role, you will:
- Work with the client's office, IT Architects, data engineers and data scientists to define the vision for the client's Data Science platform.
- Architect and design the Data Science platform to realize the vision.
- Implement the Data Science platform using AWS services like Sagemaker, Sagemaker Studio, and other AWS Big Data services.
- Provide hands-on expertise in modifying AWS cloud formation templates, enabling Bamboo CI/CD pipelines, deployment of machine learning models from one environment to another including Production.
- Lead all phases of development. Explain technical considerations at related meetings, including those with internal clients and less experienced team members. Test code deeply for accuracy of intended purpose.
- Understand and implement team development guidelines. Mentors staff with less experience. Resolve issues elevated from staff with less experience.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the client's technologies, tools, and applications.
- Design and conduct training sessions on tools and data sources used by the team and self-provisioners. Provide supporting documentation to team members and business partners as needed.
- Understands, follows and carries out team policies and procedures, especially those for quality and productivity standards that enable the team to meet established milestones.
- Understands, follows and enforces all Information Security policies and procedures, and verifies deliverables meet Information Security requirements. Abide by Risk Controls as defined in the team CAF Documentation.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Machine Design
- Data Developer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.