The Digital Project Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing digital workstreams across HCP and Consumer audiences from planning, functional design concepts, delivery through to launch with a heavy emphasis on website production. They will also serve as a Digital Production point person to closely manage a subset of resources with our external vendor for production execution. This lead will interface with creative agencies, Multichannel Excellence functional leads (planning & strategy, engineering, analytics) and the digital production vendor. The role is under our Customer Excellence and Operations group within the Multichannel Excellence team.
location: CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Effectively manage all work streams coming into Digital Production for website and email development by being intimately familiar with all project timelines, capacity conflicts, potential risks and drive solutions to ensure delivery within target dates.
- Lead and/or support a risk forum across all creative and production agencies to identify and elevate risks, provide solutions and manage cross agency collaboration.
- Lead in prioritizing work across the portfolio to meet corresponding target dates and present tradeoff or prioritization decisions when necessary for MCE leads and Marketing.
- Quickly grasp and recall all details of current projects to ensure agencies are staying on track and identify specific deliverable needs.
- Ability to read and understand detailed timelines, utilization reports and track key artifacts in support of fluid and efficient website or email builds (vanity URL tracker, web and campaign dependencies, risk tracker, JIRA tickets, etc.).
- Participate and be a vocal member in cross agency status meetings to ensure assets are delivered on target and track and escalate delays.
- Be solutions oriented when timelines or feasibility need to be reassessed.
- Be a strategic thinker to optimize processes, templates, operations based on evolving needs across workstreams.
- Hold agencies accountable to agreed upon timelines, process and deliverables.
- Support and present a one multichannel "voice"with creative and production partners, helping to consolidate and resolve input from across the multichannel team functional experts to ensure alignment to business priorities
- Influence without direct authority (working in a matrixed environment)
- Understand key concepts of front end and back end engineering and content authoring in a CMS and be able to communicate with corresponding teams effectively.
- Understand how emails are built and deployed and how files are hosted.
- Understand how websites are built, tagged and deployed, especially within AEM.
- Experience with JIRA.
- Be a subject matter expert in digital production and digital best practices.
Prefer 5-7 years' worth of relevant experience in a website project management with background or understanding of development and QA processes for web and email.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.