Our client is seeking a Project Manager with specific Guidewire project experience. This person will be a part of the Guidewire Implementation Program focused on Workman's Compensation, Accounts and Contacts. Seeking candidates that have recently delivered on similar Guidewire projects.
The Project Manager is responsible for coordinating all project management activities within the IT Department, and in personally leading assigned projects as the project manager ensuring their successful on-time / on-budget delivery.
location: Wooster, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- P&C Experience
- Guidewire Experience
- Demonstrated "hands-on" experience directing projects under both traditional waterfall and Agile / iterative project management methodologies
- Facilitating the planning, management and coordination of department project resources
- Tracking of project status for all projects within the IT project portfolio
- Administration of project management tools / systems such as Rally, MS Project
- Be a self- starter, requiring little direct supervision
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Challenge and motivate team members to drive for the successful completion of project goals
- Have an executive presence
- Have five plus years of experience as a Program and/or Project Manager for high performing teams is desired
- PMP, PgMP and PMI-ACP certifications are encouraged
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- INFRASTRUCTURE PM
- Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.